Build Your Own Marketing With Professional Guidance
Building your own marketing program takes time and talent. Your team might be large, or small. But you’ll get better results with an expert by your side.
Marketing Acuity works with clients large and small to develop strategy, and train clients to manage and produce their own marketing assets.
Let’s Build Something Great. Together.
We help you think through the big communication and technology problems to help your team do more with the myriad of amazing (and in many cases, free) tools available today.
We can help you connect: marketing automation, e-mail marketing, blogging and website platforms, member and customer data and CRM systems, event and donor management systems through WordPress, SquareSpace, MailChimp or Constant Contact, Hubspot, Zapier. We also work extensively with Woo Commerce, Woo Bookings, MemberPress and other membership apps, EventEspresso and event apps like CVENT and even your commerce apps like Square, PayPal and Stripe.
We can train you to get more out of connecting and mastering the systems you have. We can help you boost revenue, conversions, sales and make it EASIER to connect it all together.
The Marketing Acuity team can help with:
- Blog strategy, writing workshops and training on blogging systems like WordPress and SquareSpace
- Content marketing strategy and content development training, including infographic & social media design training for non-designers
- Integrated marketing technology connecting multiple platforms such as e-mail platforms, blogging, website, commerce, membership and event apps and databases.
- Web site co-development and comprehensive user-level training using platforms such as WordPress, SquareSpace, WIX, Big Commerce.
- Social Media strategy, platform consulting and content training using Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin.
Do More! Try Our Better Business Blog Training Guide
Creating your own content is still the BEST way to be found and connect with customers online. Download our FREE Business Better Blogging Guide that we use as one of the first steps in our training sessions with our clients. It’s a free tool that will help you build a better blog starting with your next blog post.